Whatever type of slip ring and armature you need to be fixed, TA Boxall Engineering will repair and refurbish it. Even when there is physical damage, we’ll return your slip ring and armature looking good as new, and if the unit is beyond repair, we’ll provide a brand new replacement to fit the same specifications as the old one. We’ll also replace brush gear if damaged.
Trust Us to Handle Your Armature and
Slip Ring Refurbishment
- Over 80 years experience
- Unrivaled experience
- An exceptional service
- Unbeatable value for money
- Industry-approved installers
- A full range of electrical services
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- 100% safety and satisfaction
Why TA Boxall Engineering is the Choice for Refurbishment
We are the preferred choice for armature and slip ring refurbishment because we are well-known for our expert and skilled engineers who deliver 100% service. Rest assured you are leaving your units in experienced hands. We guarantee you’ll get the best customer service to see you through the entire process of getting your armature and slip ring back in shape. By the time we are done with the job, you’ll feel as if your armature and slip ring are brand new.
What We Do
Fixing Your Slip Ring
- Our proficient workshop staff test for any faults in your slip ring, checking it for resistance.
- We fully clean out the unit to get rid of excess carbon dust buildup.
- We clean the scrolls, take care of any concentricity problems, and set the rings back to the correct surface finish.
- To maintain appropriate electrical ratings, we reapply anti-tracking varnish.
- We rebalance the slip rings.
- We disassemble, clean and reassemble as required.
Fixing Your Armature
- We remove the bad condenser and test the armature’s end cap.
- We test and repair the electrical components of your armature such as the condenser and the coil.
- We test the brushes for hardness and spring pressure.
- We test the contact breaker points and rebuild if necessary.
- After we test the mechanical components such as the bearings and the cam, we reassemble, re-magnetise, and perform extensive stress tests.
Why Choose TA Boxall Engineering
- We conduct vibration analysis.
- We perform dynamic balancing on armatures.
- We supply form-wound retaining ring armature coils.
- We skim and undercut commutator and slip rings.
- You’ll find that our prices are
- Our practices are in line with industry standards.
About TA Boxall
If any of your motors develop a problem on site we’ll come over and fix it allowing you get back to work as soon as possible. Meanwhile, if it is an issue that demands we get your units to our workshop, we’ll work out a plan with you to get your equipment in tip-top shape in no time. As always, your convenience is our priority. After we have completed our job refurbishing your armature and slip ring, we could continue to work together. We’ll come around regularly to monitor and maintain your machines to prevent electrical or mechanical faults.
It’s easy to get started refurbishing your old armature and slip ring, so it’s as good as new. Call TA Boxall Engineering on 01293820133.